DSP’s Community Service Department provides the foundation for the organization, and ensures a safe and clean environment for residents, visitors, and employees.
Learn more about our department services:
Downtown Clean & Safe Reports
The Downtown Sacramento Partnership’s Community Services Department supports the development of downtown office, retail and entertainment uses by maintaining a clean and safe environment.
The Quarterly Reports below detail activities from the Downtown Guides and Maintenance Teams.
- District Statistics at a Glance (Table 1.0).
- Type and Count of Nuisance & Abatement Calls for Service (Graph 1.1).
- Length of Time on Call (Graph 1.2) – for nuisance and abatement calls.
- Directions & Assistance Calls for Service (Graph 1.3).
- District-wide Litter (Graph 1.4) and Graffiti (Graph 1.5).
Q1 2014 - District wide report
Q4 2013 - District wide report
Q3 2013 - District wide report
Q2 2013 - District wide report
Q1 2013 - District wide report
For more information contact DSP Community Services Director Dion Dwyer, at 916.442.8575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.