Every Saturday from June 14 thru August 2 at Cesar Chavez Plaza you can enjoy 8 fun-filled free, family-friendly concerts to immerse yourself in the sound of America’s Latino music. This year’s line-up includes artists in various genres including Latin alternative, rock, pop, reggaeton, reggae, ska, cumbia, salsa, merrengue, worldbeat, and a fusion of all of these combined. There will be plenty of fun, food, art, and lots of cold drinks.
Fiesta en La Calle is supportive of local talent but will also include many artists from other parts of the USA, as well as some touring artist coming from various Latin countries. So get ready for a summer filled with the flavors of Latin America all in one place.
At Fiesta En La Calle, you will also find a variety of vendors offering delicious foods from various countries and flavors, and fine art displayed and available for purchase from many local talented artists.
- June 14 – Tierra, Inner Soul
- June 21 – Salsambo, South Central Skankers, Ayahuasca
- June 28 – Dinorah, Ruckatan, Jahny Wallz
- July 5 – Sacred Fire, Rey Y Kaye, Candelaria
- July 12 - Jambalaya, Latin Touch, The Bell
- July 19 – Tortilla Soup, J.B. Mambo La Gozadera, Raul Y Mexia
- July 26 – Buyepongo, La Noche Oskura, Q-VO
- August 2 – Inspector, Los Rabanes, Emanuela Bellezza
Fees : FREE