Every Saturday from June 8, thru July 27 at Cesar Chavez Plaza you can enjoy 8 fun-filled free, family-friendly concerts to help cool off the thirst for music with some of today’s best sound representation of America’s Latino music culture. This year’s line-up includes artists in various genres including Latin alternative, rock, pop, reggaeton, reggae, ska, cumbia, salsa, merrengue, worldbeat, and a fusion of all of these combined. There will be plenty of fun, food, art, and lots of cold drinks.
Fiesta en La Calle is supportive of local talent but will also include many artists from other parts of the USA, as well as some touring artist coming from various Latin countries. So get ready for a summer filled with the flavors of Latin America all in one place.
At Fiesta En La Calle, you will also find a variety of vendors offering delicious foods from various countries and flavors, and fine art displayed and available for purchase from many local talented artists.
- June 8 – Salvador Santana Band (Son of Legendary Carlos Santana), Ruckatan, Blanca Sandoval
- June 15 – La Santa Cecilia (Grammy Nominee), Buyepongo, Q-VO
- June 22 – Dinorah & Crosswinds, La Castañeda, Doctor Krapula (Columbian Ska Legends)
- June 29 – Los Boleros (Bay Area’s most popular Salsa Band), Sacred Fire (Santana Tribute), Cambio De Piel
- July 6 - Bang Data (Latin Alternative World Beat), Gallo (Electronic Rock), Rhythm Vandals (Santana Tribute)
- July 13 – El Conjunto Nueva Ola “The Masked Men” (Cumbia New Wave), Innersoul band, Diciembre Gris, Tamborazo Del Valle
- July 20 – Aladino Mayoma “El Zorruyo” (Colombian Cumbia), Go Betty Go (All Girl Punk Band), Bachaco
- July 27 – Midnight Players, Solsa, Vince Vicari & Loz Zanchoz
Fees : FREE