The Downtown Sacramento Partnership is now accepting applications for a part-time Marketing Assistant. As part of a 4-person marketing team, the Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting the Downtown Sacramento Partnership (DSP) marketing department with administrative duties, marketing communications, content updates of company databases, website management, market research, and social media content.
• Administrative Assistance: provide general administrative support including answering phones, meeting minutes, invoicing, collateral distribution and mailings.
• Content Management: manage daily content updates on DSP website, blog, and databases and contribute social media content as needed
• Marketing / PR Support: assist with the implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions through email marketing content, event calendar content, collateral development, newsletter and blog content.
• Marketing Intelligence: collect and report marketing campaign results and downtown market data, complete regular updates of DSP databases
• Major in marketing, communications, or related field
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, and proactive
• Excellent writing, proofreading, and verbal skills
• Familiar with various social media platforms, web content management and general web skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience with WordPress, StreamSend, Adobe Creative Suite, FileMakerPro a plus
To apply, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 14.