Downtown is a place where community, culture and creativity collide. The Concerts in the Park series is a gathering place in the heart of the city and marks the official start to summer in Downtown Sac. The city’s longest-running, outdoor music festival has been around for over 20 years. Concerts in the Park attracts more than 5,500 fans every Friday night during the three-month concert series. Each year the concert series showcases the talents of Northern California bands, artists and DJs.
Concerts in the Park, a free concert series, launches on May 1 in Cesar Chavez Plaza and continues every Friday night from 5 pm to 9 pm through July 24. (Note: There will be no show on July 3)
Stay tuned! The 2015 Concerts in the Park lineup will be announced in mid-March.
Interested in becoming a vendor at Concerts in the Park 2015? Click here
Official Park Rules:
- No shirt, no shoes = No entrance
- No dogs or other animals allowed
- All bikes must be parked in bike valet
- Bags and coolers are subject to search and must be smaller than 2 ft x 2 ft x 2ft
- No glass, outside alcohol, or weapons allowed
- Must show a valid ID for wristband
- No re-entry after 8:30 pm
- No outside solicitations, flyers or materials
Lost and Found:
Did you lose something at Concerts in the Park? Either check with the cashiers during the event or call 442-8575.
Fees : FREE for all ages